What steps is SBGHC taking to ensure the safety of our patients and staff?
Hospital Entrance Restrictions
- Access to each of our four hospital sites has been restricted to one entrance.
- All patients entering the hospital will be greeted by a SBGHC staff member who will proactively check for symptoms and ask about recent travel history and contacts.
- Staff and physicians enter the building through a separate entrance.
Separation of Emergency Department Waiting Room Areas
- We have created designated waiting areas in our Emergency Departments for patients presenting with respiratory symptoms to ensure the separation of people with and without respiratory symptoms.
- To ensure the safety of our patients, visitors and staff, visiting restrictions have been put in place in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here for more information.