Grey Bruce COVID Assessment Centres – Family Day Holiday Hours
The COVID-19 Assessment Centre in Hanover will have reduced hours on the Family Day Holiday, Monday, February 15, 2021. Regular hours will be resumed on Tuesday, February 16, 2021.
All other COVID-19 Assessment Centre locations will have regular operating hours on the Family Day Holiday.
Testing is available at all Grey Bruce Assessment Centres for those who meet at least one of the following criteria:
- All people with at least one symptom of COVID-19, even if mild
- You have been identified as a close contact of a known COVID-19 case by a Public Health unit, or through the COVID-19 app
- You work in a facility where these is an outbreak as identified by a Public Health Unit
- You have been referred for testing by public health for other reasons (e.g. travel, school etc.)
- Those requiring COVID-19 testing in order to visit a long-term care home, prior to surgery, or require testing for any other reason.
A self-assessment tool is available for your reference here: https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus. If you are very ill, please go to the nearest Emergency Department or call 9-1-1.
Click here for locations, hours and to book an appointment.Leave a reply